BlogStruct - All the Superstruct Blogs All in One Place
Submit your blog HERE
- ark_keeper's Blog
- Avant Game
- Badgerstruct - H2O Bubble
- The Black Swan (Professor L. Cayden Tse)
- breakaway electron
- ChrisA2019's Blog
- The Contacts Blog
- Copystar's Blog
- Daily Dystopian
- Delusions of a Wanton Coder (David "Nighthawk" Flor's blog)
- Did you Make it?
- Dyepot, Teapot
- Ecce Ruinae Sanae Mentis
- Fly Agaric's Blog
- France 2019
- Grace Ave.
- The Gupta Option - appropriate technology guru, practical solutions
- Hector "Pseudonymous" Valentine's Blog - Above the Grid since 2012
- IneffaBelle's 2019 Blog
- infrarad's blog
- John Rives' blog
- Jarrett Wold's Superstruct Blog
- Laura's Blog
- Lel's Superstructive Life
- New Era 2020
- Mauro's Blog
- Open the Future
- Our Road is the Heart
- Patrick's Blog
- Project Cosmis
- PonyXpressions's Blog - Good New - Great Advice From Creatures!
- Public History 2019
- ReDSNet Distributed Computing Network Blog
- reBang's Blog
- Superstruct Now! (Dav Flamerock's blog)
- The Chips Are Down (Tony Fisk)
- The Weather Project
- Toadstar's Blog
- What is The Shape of Tomorrow?
- Personalized Wine
- The Pie Shoppe
- Jamberich 2019
- Jamberichtwo 2019
- Superstructure: 2019 now
- Something 2019: Superstruct, personally
- Born in 2019
- Giant Battling Robots
- IronMonkey 2019
- Michigan 2019
- ScienceFriction2019 (mlaine2019 AKA Space Elevator Guy)
- Transformation - personal and social
- Foundation's Blog - Portland, Oregon 2019
ReDSNet Distributed Computing Network: http://www.redsnet.org/ - A project to use the power of the Internet and distributed computing to try to find a cure for Respiratory Distress Syndrome
ReDS Watch: http://reds-watch.com/ - a watchdog site that tracks ReDS outbreaks, relief and rumors.
The Gupta Option: http://www.new.facebook.com/topic.php?uid=50607186328&topic=5552 - overview of how these advanced humanitarian technologies fit into the superstruct scenario. Particularly relevant to food, to exile, and to global security issues.
http://vinay.howtolivewiki.com/blog/global/whats-going-to-happen-in-the-future-670 - one take on how the network will interact with the poor and volatile areas of the developing world, and what we can do about it.
http://hexayurt.com/superstruct - resources from 2008 for use in 2019
Also: http://www.algalturfscrubber.com/biomass.htm - farmed algae - and this works in seawater - to produce all of the USs transportation fuel needs in a 50 mile x 50 mile area. One interesting fact about these systems: they work, and they can be adjusted to produce *food* as a byproduct. This is probably the core technology to write into the energy scenario on the bio side. Land based biofuels just don't have the possibility of meeting the global demand - this stuff grows like 10 times faster than the fastest land-based fuel crop. Note that it's not suitable for open-ocean aquaculture, only shallow ponds, presumably in flat desert areas.