The superstruct exists to help organize facilitators. Our goal is to search through the superstructs being created, and find ways in which we can connect them to each other. Then we act to put the groups in contact with each other. If two people are working to solve the same problem, we can get them working together. If one person has a problem that someone else has solved, we can make sure they know. Perhaps two structs each have half a good idea, we'll get them together to make the whole one.
A Facilitator is someone who find opportunities to collaborate between other groups, and acts to connect them. Facilitators provide a valuable service in that they spend their time and energy searching for collaboration opportunities. This frees up the collaborators to wpend more time solving problems and less time networking.
Who should be in touch?
- Connection-Structures for normades! and Nomadic Markup Language (Nochalking)
- Moenz and EDUCYCLE
- Moenz is an education expert.
- StructNet and MODE
- Homestead in a Box and Small Traders
- HiaB kits need distribution and raw materials; Small Traders are a nicely networked way to get both
- consider Africa Community Gardens Project as a good match for both as well
- Share your seeds and The New Pony Express are working together. The Express is providing secure transport for shared seeds.
- Ark: Nas , [Urban Food Producers]] and ConNext are collaborating on localized sustainable food growth.
- [[Open Source X], SERS and Open Source Scientists are collaborating on open access knowledge production.
- Homestead in a Box is collaborating with Emergency PermaCulture as well as Hexayurt and The Unplugged along with Educycleon localized sustainable infrastructure at the micro level for macro impact
- Nochalking is working with Open Homes
The Exchange is a tool that aids in facilitation by helping find links between people and rewarding people for helping each other.